This is the definitive ‘quick start’ guide to intranets, providing intranet teams with a to-the-point overview of how to plan, design, manage and grow intranets.
A beautifully printed A5-sized 110-page book, this volume covers key topics for every intranet team:
- Six phases of intranet evolution
- Four purposes of the intranet
- How to find out what staff need
- How to design the intranet
- How to deliver great content
- The role of the intranet team
- How to plan intranet improvements
Few teams have time to read a weighty tome on intranets, and what is needed is a clear ‘map’ for delivering a successful intranet. Drawing on experience from intranet teams across the globe, every page of this book provides key insights, ideas, models and methodologies.
Use this book to kick-start your intranet to the next level, and provide your team with a foundation for daily work.